Enrolling year round!
Our enrollment process:
- Call 663-5179 to speak with a Family Advocate who can take your information and help you fill out an initial information form. If a Family Advocate is not available, we will return your call.
- A Family Advocate will determine if your family qualifies for our program (see qualification factors below). Don’t hesitate to call…you may qualify.
- You will then get a phone call to come in and fill out the complete application (see documents needed).
- Once application is complete you will be placed on a waitlist (we recruit and fill openings throughout the year). Families with highest needs will be first priority.
- We will contact you as openings occur.
Selection Criteria is based on a screening that assesses the needs of the family. The following factors are taken into consideration:
- Limited income (income eligibility)
- Children in Foster Care
- Teen parents
- Limited parent education
- Children with disabilities
- Children with development delays
- Needing affordable childcare & meeting income eligibility
Please speak with a family worker who can best assess eligibility for your family. You may qualify!
Documentation that is needed when enrolling your child
- Birth Certificate
- Verification of income
(TANF, tax records, child support, financial aid, SSI, unemployment and any other income)
- Medical insurance
- Childs Immunization Card
- Copy of most current Well Child Exam
- Copy of most current Dental Exam
If you have any question please call 663-5179
Documentación que necesita para inscribir a su hijo/a.
- Acta de nacimiento
- Verificación de ingreso
(TANF, copias de los impuestos, documentación de manutención para los hijos, ayuda financiera para la escuela, Ingreso suplementario del seguro, verificación de desempleo o cualquier otro tipo de ingreso)
- Prueba de seguro medico
- Tarjeta de vacunas del niño/a
- Copia del examen físico más reciente
- Copia del examen dental más reciente